Thursday 9 March 2023

Quick Salmon Salad

I was super hungry this evening, so I made myself a quick salmon salad to top me up so I wouldn't go to bed hungry. I used frozen "spaghetti mix" as a shortcut to avoid needing to chop any veggies. It's a mixture of chopped onion, carrot, celery, and red and green bell pepper.

Quick Salmon Salad

Ingredients

  • 200g canned salmon, drained
  • 1/3-1/2 c. frozen "spaghetti mix"
  • 2 dill pickles, chopped
  • 2 Tbsp. 1/2-fat mayo
  • 2 Tbsp. fat-free Greek yogurt
  • 1/4 tsp. sweet or smoked paprika
  • 1/8 tsp. black peppercorns, ground
  • 1/8 tsp. grated lemon zest
  • 1 tsp. chopped fresh dill, optional

Directions

  1. Combine all ingredients and mix well.
  2. Serve on cucumber slices or over chopped salad. For a slightly less healthy take, serve on bread or crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment