Monday 14 March 2022

Quick Chocolate Waffles

I know I've been doing a lot of waffles lately. I dunno, I guess I've been in a waffle-y sort of mood lately. These waffles are nice for a quick chocolate fix. They're much less rich and chocolate-y than the sourdough waffles. This can be a pro or con depending on what you're after. I also appreciate that they're very quick to throw together with no advanced planning needed.



Quick Chocolate Waffles

From Cafe Delites

Ingredients

  • 2 c. all-purpose flour
  • 1/3 c. cocoa powder
  • 1/3 c. brown sugar
  • 2 tsp. baking powder
  • 1/4 tsp. coarse sea salt, ground
  • 2 large eggs, beaten
  • 1 3/4 c. milk
  • 1/3 c. oil

Directions

  1. Combine flour, cocoa powder, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt and mix well.
  2. Mix in the eggs, milk, and oil until smooth.
  3. Cook your waffles according to the directions for your waffle iron.
  4. Serve with Nutella, berries, syrup, icing sugar, and/or whipped cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment