Saturday 15 April 2023

Savoury Cottage Cheese Breakfast Bowl

I've been continuing to work my way through the cottage cheese breakfast bowl ideas from Budget Bytes. I've don't some of them with yogurt instead of cottage cheese, but I still want to try all the flavours. This is the only savoury option in the list. And it's pretty good. Especially with some furikake on top. It's still, I think, not a favourite for me; it's not something I see myself coming back to over and over again. But it was pretty good (if not amazing) and it was reasonably filling and didn't cost any Points, so it's got that going for it.

Savoury Cottage Cheese Breakfast Bowl

Slightly adapted from Budget Bytes

Ingredients

  • 1/2 c. cottage cheese (fat-free for the WW crowd)
  • 6 slices cucumber, quartered
  • 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
  • 1 hard-boiled egg, quartered
  • 1/2 Tbsp. furikake

Directions

  1. Top cottage cheese with cucumber, tomatoes, and egg.
  2. Garnish with furikake.

No comments:

Post a Comment