Saturday 24 February 2018

Chocolate-Hazelnut-Caramel Protein Shake

I know it probably seems boring (and possibly excessive) to be posting yet another protein shake recipe, but I really like this one! And besides, I want the recipe to be easily accessible so that I can ask TF to make it for me sometimes. ;P

I didn't have great expectations for this one, but I think it's actually my favourite yet! Sadly, it's also got quite a bit of sugar in it, but you could cut at least some of that out by using a "fat free"/"no sugar added" pudding mix. Or you could experiment with using caramel extract/flavouring instead of pudding mix.

Chocolate-Hazelnut-Caramel Protein Shake
Adapted from BodyBuilding.com
1 c. skim milk
2 scoops chocolate protein powder
1 Tbsp. butterscotch pudding mix
2 Tbsp. fat free hazelnut coffee creamer
3-4 ice cubes

1. Put everything in a blender and blend until smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment