Roasted Sea Bass with Chorizo
Slightly adapted from BBC Food
1/4 c. olive oil
1 red onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, chopped
100g chorizo, chopped
dash Italian seasoning (replace with thyme if available)
50g pitted black olives
16 cherry tomatoes
1 sea bass, scaled and gutted
1. Heat 2 Tbsp. olive oil over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, and chorizo and cook until onion softens.
2. Add Italian seasoning (or thyme), olives, and tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Dump chorizo mixture into a 9x13" baking dish or similar.
4. Place fish on top of chorizo mixture and slash skin. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning (or thyme). Drizzle with remaining 2 Tbsp. olive oil.
5. Bake at 190C (375F) for 20-25 minutes.