Wednesday 24 February 2016

Shortcut Scandi Meatballs

This was superbly easy to throw together and it was pretty tasty to boot! I think it actually has one of the best deliciousness:effort ratios of anything I've made. I mean, I've definitely made more scrumptious meals, but this was just so very easy.

Scandi Meatballs
From bbcgoodfood
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1 onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
10 grinds black pepper
1 (400g) tin cream of mushroom soup
1 Tbsp. prepared mustard (I used wholegrain)
~1/4 c. fresh dill, chopped
24 Swedish meatballs, cooked

1. Sauté onion and garlic in oil.
2. Add pepper and cook an additional minute or two.
3. Add remaining ingredients, reduce heat, and cook until meatballs are warmed through and flavours have melded.
4. Serve over mashed potatoes with cabbage or other vegetable of choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment